You have a passion. A voice. An idea. And you want to share it with the people who love Maine.
We have the technology. We have a community that teaches and supports each other. A 125-year-old brand that is recognized across the region. And we have an audience of nearly 2 million people every month who are looking for stories just like yours.
So what is this blog about?
My name is Pattie and I’ll be your host. I have a long fancy title, but basically what it means is that my job at BDN Maine is to get bloggers up and running, and help them reach the audiences they want to reach.
On a semi-regular basis, I’ve shared things about how to be a really great blogger with our group. Not because I’m so smart, but because I get to work around a lot of smart people. I’ve been doing this for almost two years now, and I thought, hey, if you blog in Maine — or blog in general! — these tips would be helpful for you, too.
Here are some of the things you might read on this blog:
• What makes a great blog idea?
• Interviews with bloggers on our network who have done exceptionally well, and how.
• Examples of how to use Facebook pages and groups to get more audience around your blog.
• Profiles on some of the new blogs we launched
• Behind the scenes of how the BDN Blog network works, and how we help you build audience.
So keep following this blog.
Sign up for our email subscriptions to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Interested in learning more about being a blogger? Have questions? Is there something we’ve done and you’re dying to know how? Contact us, or leave a comment on this post.
And happy blogging!